Due to rules and regulations regarding the billing in all public sector invoicing in Denmark, billing of Energinet must be done in the following manner.
Energinet must adhere to the rules and regulations that govern all public sector invoicing in Denmark.
Please comply with the following invoicing guidelines for accounts payable:
- We accept invoices and credit notes sent by e-mail in a PDF-format to
- Invoices and credit notes must always include a purchase order number, along with the name of the person at Energinet who is responsible for the purchase. You will receive the purchase order number from that person
- You are welcome to contact the accounts department at Energinet if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoices to Energinet.dk must be submitted electronically through one of the following online portals:
Your e-invoice must:
- Use the OIOUBL standard and include all attachments
- Include a correct purchase order number and the name of the Energinet staff mem-ber (employee) who has placed the order.
The e-invoicing should include the EAN/GLN-number, VAT-number and the company billing address, for the subsidiary. Please note following information for each subsidiary:
According to Energinets general purchase order terms and conditions, payment is due no later than 30 days after receipt of final invoice. Furthermore, Energinet reserves the right to verify the specified payment information - in writing as well as by phone.