How to become a third party participant
Energinet has a number of requirements you must meet in order to access customers data from DataHub based on authorization (power of attorney) granted by the customer.
Admission requirements for third party participants
A number of requirements must be met to act in the Danish electricity market as a third party.
- VAT registration: The company must be registered for VAT in Denmark.
- NemID Company Signature: The company must use a valid NemID company signature from Nets to authenticate itself.
- Company website: The company must have its own website.
You are welcome to complete a number of steps on your own to speed up the third party admission process:
- User manuals: We recommend that you read the user manuals for Third party admission before you start the admission process
- NemID: Make sure to have your NemID ready by applying for it well in advance
- Excel: You may find it useful to create an Excel template to list and analyse data
tips for a strong start
- Apply for third party access well in advance
- Prepare for the admission process by reading Energinet’s user manuals