The first online Shippers’ Forum was a success
Published 8.6.2020 17.30
Instead of experiencing the usual networking among the shippers, Energinet Gas TSO welcomed more shippers than usual at Shippers’ Forum, which was held online for the first time on 4 June.
The gas shippers missed the chance of networking and the lunch buffet at Energinet. Instead, the first online Shippers’ Forum made it possible for 70 participants to join Teams to be updated on the topics presented at the meeting:
- Yearly market report from the Danish Utility Regulator
- Danish gas market during Covid-19 lockdown
- Green Gas Lolland-Falster
- Tariffs 2020/21
- Ellund capacities and auctions
- Baltic Pipe: Future capacity platform, Joint market zone, Balancing model 2022
- Information from Gas Storage Denmark
The presentation from the meeting is now available for download and the participants also have the possibility to revisit the presentation from the recording made during the meeting.