Easy access to the rules and appendices currently in force for the Danish gas market and the Danish biomethane market.
The document titled “Rules for the Supply of Upgraded Biogas into the Danish Gas System” governs the process of upgrading biogas to biomethane and injecting the biomethane into the Danish gas system.
Biogas upgrade facilities must also enter into a connection agreement with a network owner prior to injecting biometane into the gas system. The connection agreement is in Danish only.
Rules for biomethane certificates specify the provisions for the voluntary certification scheme administered by Energinet. Energinet has established the certification scheme to issue biomethane certificates for biogas that has been upgraded to biomethane and injected into the Danish gas system.
”Rules for gas distribution” is the legal framework for the gas retail market in Denmark.
The document describes the national market rules that cover gas distribution companies and gas suppliers in Denmark.
Gas suppliers and distribution companies use EDI communication for their business processes and must comply with the requirements described in the listed EDI communication documents.
Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport
General Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport is the legal framework for the Danish gas market.
Terms and Conditions valid from 17 October 2022
- General Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport version 22.3 - English_Legally binding
- General Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport version 22 - Compare version
- Terms and Condition for GTF Version 12 (Gas transfer facility)
- Terms and Conditions for ETF (Exchange transfer facility)
- General Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport version 22.1 - REPEALED
Terms and Conditions valid from 1 October 2021
- Appendix 1 - Quality and delivery specifications
- Appendix 2 - Shipper Framework Agreement
- Appendix 3 - Gas Supplier Agreement
- Appendix 4 - Direct Consumer Framework Agreement
- Appendix 5 - Storage Customer Framework Agreement
- Appendix 6 - Online Access Agreement
- Appendix 8 - Data Privacy
- Appendix 9 - Guarantee payable on demand
- Appendix 11 - Renewable Energy Seller Framework Agreement
- Appendix 12 - Power of attorney with respect to PRISMA
- Appendix 13 - Power of attorney with respect to GSA
General Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport in the Upstream Pipeline
The General Terms and Conditions for Gas Transport in the Upstream Pipeline is prepared in regard to section 5 of Executive Order No 1410 of 16th December 2019 on access to upstream pipeline networks and to upstream facilities
On the following link: Current tariffs (energinet.dk) you will find the current tariffs. The indicative standard cost of transportation for the Upstream Pipeline will be the firm capacity tariff for non-transmission service.
For more info regarding nTPA (Negotiated Third Party Access) please take contact: email@example.com