STATUS IN THE DANISH GAS STORAGE FACILITIES
The storage overview is information to shippers in Denmark about the actual filling of the gas storage facilities in Denmark. Learn more about how well the market is supplied for the season, and you will be able to make your own risk assessment and dispositions.
This is what the map shows you:
- Max Storage Capacity: The maximal storage capacity, which is daily updated for the rest of the storage year.
- Stored Total: Daily updated total amount of gas stored in the Danish storage facilities.
- Emergency Gas owned by Energinet.
- Emergency Gas plus Filling Requirements: Sum of Emergency Gas and Individual Filling Requirements.
- Gas subjected to Filling Requirements and Emergency gas can only be accessed in the case of Emergency
- EU Filling Targets - more info at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content
Data regarding storage capacity and utilization can be found in Energidataservice following this link: Gas Storage Denmark - ENERGI DATA SERVICE
Tenders for Filling Requirements
Results from concluded Tenders for Filling Requirements: