EU-Supply in Energinet
Energinet uses EU-Supply as its centralized tender management system.
The system is a central tool in the procurement procedure. The system works as the common platform for all interested parties to a particular call for competition. The contracting entity as well as its suppliers gain an overview of current calls for competition and easy access to all information related to the various calls.
How to Register on EU-Supply
All suppliers who wish to participate in a call for competition from Energinet, must be registered on EU-Supply with a company profile linked to one or more contact names.
To register as a supplier on EU-Supply, please click New Supplier Registration and provide the requested information. Once your company is registered, you will be able to use your company profile for all calls for competition published on CTM/EU-Supply. Registration is free of charge.
Link to Energinet’s ongoing tenders currently open for competition: Ongoing public tender
After your company has established a company profile, please take the following steps to participate in a call for competition from Energinet:
- Locate the desired call for competition under “current tender opportunities”, or through a direct invitation to a contact person.
- Log on to the system and choose “accept”. Please note that this does not obligate you to extend an offer. You only “accept” to be granted access to the tender documents related to the specific call for competition.
- Download the tender documents.
- Process the material and provide the information requested by the contracting entity.
- Upload your material before the submission deadline.
EU-Supply’s technical support is ready to help you with any technical issues you may experience, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM. They can be contacted by phone +45 7020 8014 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.