Shippers in the Danish gas market benefit from the flexibility and high-capacity infrastructure of the Danish energy system.
Shippers in the Danish gas market benefit from the flexibility and high-capacity infrastructure of the Danish energy system and enjoy other competitive features, such as:
Access to trade on the Danish gas exchange, Gaspoint Nordic
- Currently 68 % of Danish gas consumption is traded on Gaspoint Nordic
- Gaspoint Nordic is an unrestricted market place, open to all traders, which supports transparent supply and demand-driven pricing in Denmark.
Competitive charges and fees that reflect Energinet’s “break-even” policy
Flexible and custom-made storage products at competitive prices offered by Energinet's Gas Storage Denmark
Flexible and marked-based end-of-day balancing
- No intra-day restrictions.
- Daily cash-out to zero based on shippers end-of-day position (long, short or balanced).
We update our System Commercial Balance (SCB) every hour.
Energinet notifies shippers when market activity moves out of Energinet’s estimated system commercial balance ”Green Zone”.
Many free of charge services
- Free access to our online booking system, Energinet Online
- Free registration to Energinet’s register of players
Free use of the virtual points of Energinet’s market model: GTF (OtC market) and CTF (secondary trade of capacity).